MSI has a strong history of leadership in the Information Security Community. Our expertise has been widely recognized and our 20+ year history makes us one of the oldest information security boutiques in the United States.
Over the years we have received a variety of accolades, including:
- The Better Business Torch Award for Ethics
- US Department of Energy Gold Medal for Service to the DOE security program
- Service recognition from the Ohio Secretary of State for our leadership in Project EVEREST, which tested Ohio's voting systems
- Several awards from various Law Enforcement agencies for our work on malware, forensics, threat intelligence and incident response
- A Letter of Recognition from the US Department of Energy for our incident handling and reverse engineering of malware threats
- ISC2 awarded us the Community Service Award and recognized our CEO, Brent Huston, as the runner up Senior Information Security Practitioner for the Americas
- ISSA has recognized our founder, Brent Huston, as a Senior Member
- We have been awarded two US patents for our work on HoneyPoint Security Server
- Our team has also taught a variety of college-level and professional courses around information security topics
- We have received a variety of accolades for innovation and business awards around our HoneyPoint Security Server, Proto-Predator and TigerTrax product offerings
- Our team members have been chosen to speak at a variety of industry events, including international board-level events and security-focused events, we routinely keynote and lead training sessions on cyber-crime, privacy, security, fraud and technical topics
MSI is proud of our history and our contributions to the community. We look forward to servicing you today and into the future.