Our experts can assess your policies, processes and network infrastructure against a variety of baselines including PCI DSS, FFIEC/NCUA/FDIC, NIST, ISO and other industry standard best practices. We routinely provide deep level penetration testing for clients who wish to get a real world view of their IT, network and physical security mechanisms. From blue team assessments to red team testing leveraging the latest techniques in social engineering and simulated attack, MSI’s experience and capabilities clearly separate us from our competition.
We know it’s a challenge to keep up with the ever-changing landscape of information security and compliance issues. That’s why we pride ourselves on providing top-notch assessments that will give you the answers you’re searching for — whether it is a compliance and vulnerability assessment or a mobile application review.
Below are our services to help protect your enterprise. MicroSolved’s unrivaled in-depth reports allow your team to get right to the areas that need work, provides a clear map for compliance teams, and serves as support for C-level meetings. Let us know today how one of our prevention services can best serve your needs.
- Compliance+ Vulnerability Assessments
- Network Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering Attack Simulation
- Ongoing External and Internal Vulnerability Management
- Web Application Vulnerability Testing and Penetration
- Web Application Code Review
- Reputational Risk Assessment
- Holistic IT Risk Assessment
- Focused Business Process or Control-Based Risk Assessment
- Asset Discovery and Network Mapping
- Firewall, Router, VPN, IDS Conﬁguration Review
- Wardialing, Dial-up, VoIP, PBX Fraud Testing and Penetration
- Blackberry, iPhone, Laptop and Single Device Penetration and Review
- DMZ and Enclave Architecture for Limiting the Scope of a Compromise
- Policy and Process Creation and Review
- Egress Filtering Implementation
- Vendor Management Assessments
- Extrusion/Data Leak Prevention Testing
- Mobile Application Review
- Composite Advisory Team